Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, among others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of euros for our clients.
As a UX Lead (f/m) you will be developing best-in-class consumer experiences in a fast-paced, agile, startup environment. Maximize the potential of our technology user interface with a high data trough put. Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Creating wireframes, storyboards, mockups, sitemaps and screen flows
• Creation of product prototypes
• Taking ownership of the user flow from A to Z: user research and testing to ensure the product is easy to use and intuitive and that its value is clear to the user
• Work closely with graphic design to keep design and experience consistent
• Interact directly with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results
• Close collaboration with engineers as part of agile product development
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in UX
• A strong background in understanding customers’ needs
• Experience with complex data visualization tools is a big plus
• Working experience with different tools and familiarity with Front End development
• Leadership and Scrum experience would be a plus
• Previous experience in the Fintech / Cyber Security industry is a plus
• Professional level of English in spoken and written form is mandatory
• A Bachelor degree is preferred, but not necessary
• An international team in a dynamic environment
• Take on the challenge of fighting the good fight against cybercriminals, shoulder to shoulder with the best
industry experts, using the most advanced AI technology
• Competitive remuneration
• Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
• A spacious office located in the vibrant heart of Berlin
We are looking forward to receiving your application!