Are you looking for a career where you can use the latest technologies and design trends? Are you somebody who is driven by working on a team of people from all different disciplines? Do you have a passion for design and user experience and want to work on projects where what you do makes a difference? We would love to have you here at Modea!
Join Modea and help transform top healthcare, financial services and telecom companies into digital leaders. Our small size (less than 100 Modeans) and purposeful growth provides a unique opportunity to innovate, create, grow, and advance. Join Modea, and make delivering innovative work, with a team you will love, the next step in your career.
Modeans build careers in three different areas of our business: Design, Technology, and Consulting. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment, and structure for career progression.
Our interaction designers combine creativity, innovation, technical-proficiency, and team collaboration to create superior digital products for a number of Fortune 500 brands. You’ll balance form and function to push the limits of what can be done with technology and work on anything from beautiful image composites to detailed interfaces. As a member of the creative team, you’ll be working directly with experienced, creative directors, art directors, and user experience designers. And while the team has plenty of fun together, we also work hard for our clients, our company, and our own professional development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Able to work closely with team members and be involved in the most creative design functions, including UX research and planning, detailed wireframing, prototyping and visual design execution
- Define and execute designs based on UX principles, client strategy, brand and creative guidelines
- Strong Design Fundamentals
- Strong Knowledge of UX Principles and Methodologies
- Create Superior Initial Visual Designs
- Strong Responsive Web Design Execution
- Detailed Wireframe & Prototyping
- Assist in Formulation of “Big Idea” Solutions to Gnarly Problems
- Strong Knowledge of Current UI Techniques and Best Practices
- Collaborates Well with other Designers, Directors and Developers
- Foundational Understanding of Agile Process and Product Ownership
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Application
- Plan and Execute User Tests for Improved UX
- Develop Style Guides (Fonts, Colors, Imagery)
- Build and Participate in Client Presentations
- Final Visual QA
- 2 to 4 years of interaction experience in the UX and visual design of multiple projects
- An online portfolio, showcasing well-executed examples of UX and visual design
- Strong understanding and experience of UX fundamentals, user testing and visual design.
- Strong experience using User-Centered Design thinking in the creation of an optimal user experience, from wireframes to final visual design
- Proficient in the principles and practice of Responsive Web Design
- Proficient in multiple types of design/wireframing tools: Photoshop, Axure and/or Sketch
- Constantly curious and researching current web technology trends, UX methodologies, visual designs, functionality and other related creative technology spaces
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A positive attitude and an inspiring work ethic
- E-commerce experience is a plus
BA/BS/BFA degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product), HCI, CS or a related field or equivalent practical experience.