TSheets is looking for a passionate and experienced user experience researcher to help shape our current and future products. You will be a key member of the product design team working closely with our designers and product owners. The ideal candidate will have experience conducting early stage research for the purpose of understanding user needs and driving product vision and strategy.
- Plan and lead the user research and discovery process to assess current offerings, better understand our customers, and identify new product opportunities.
- Synthesize data into user insights and strategic frameworks that will inform product strategy.
- Effectively communicate research findings and recommendations.
- Facilitate ideation sessions with cross-functional teams to establish product direction, define new features, and identify usability improvements.
- Advocate for the user and their needs across all areas of the company.
- Mentor other UX researchers and designers.
Experience / Background
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Cognitive Science or related field.
- 5+ years experience in applied product research on web and mobile apps.
- Proven track record of leading research and collaborating with other teams to discover insights, identify unmet needs, and craft better products.
- Proficient in both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as ethnography, contextual inquiry, competitive analysis, and formal usability studies.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with product managers, designers, and developers.
- Strong understanding of design principles and human-centered design process.
- Experienced in user-centered research processes that complement rapid development cycles.
Why join us? The TSheets team lives, eats and breathes our core values, one of which is: Work really hard; play really hard. We are a dynamic, close-knit team with strong convictions. We also offer an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees including company-paid health benefits. You will be joining a fun, creative, experienced, and bright team, who are passionate about what we create.
TSheets.com LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.