If you believe in open communication, delivering great results as a team and want to play a key part in the concept, development, launch and growth phases of one of Innogame’s upcoming Mobile games, then you just might be the person we are looking for!
- Create User Interfaces for one of our upcoming strategy mobile games with a
strong focus on user experience and user flow using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Develop the UI from early Mock Ups to User Flow Diagrams and finally into visually stunning art assets that are technically flawless and ready to implement
- Use the Unity Engine to tweak existing UI or prototype new approaches
- You work closely with Game Designers, Developers, Lead Artist and Product
- 3 years’ experience creating user interfaces for mobile applications or
- Degree in graphic design, communication design or a comparable experience
- An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating UI/UX solutions, especially
- Experience in creating wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Demonstrable knowledge in color theory, layout and typography with a sensitivity to user-system interaction in mobile-environments
- Good knowledge in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Previous experience in Unity 3D is a big plus
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a UI/UX Designer
with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Cagla Toksoy.