Founded in 2006, TSheets is cloud-based employee time tracking and scheduling software used by thousands of companies and their employees around
the world. TSheets has been voted Most Innovative Company of the Year along with Best Place to Work in Idaho three years running. We are also the top rated
and reviewed app in the Intuit ecosystem.
TSheets is headquartered in beautiful Eagle, Idaho, surrounded by rolling foothills and mountain slopes, and we have the 25-mile Boise River
greenbelt right in our backyard.
Join us on our relentless mission to become the No. 1 employee rated and requested time tracking and scheduling software solution on the planet.
TSheets is currently seeking a passionate and experienced Product Designer to help shape our current and future products. You’ll be a critical
member of the product design team and will help craft beautiful and usable solutions for web, mobile, and other endpoints. We practice continuous
deployment, cross disciplinary collaboration, with an exceptionally smart, passionate (and most importantly nice) development team.
- Design focused and elegant user experiences with simple flows that support user goals.
- Assist with research, brainstorm solutions, prototype, iterate, and launch frequently.
- Ability to take ownership and lead an initiative, including long-term product vision.
- Collaborate with product owners to generate new product ideas and prioritize usability improvements, then work with developers to implement them.
- Give and solicit constructive feedback with fellow designers, improving design output of the team as a whole.
- Contribute to and help manage team assets, such as pattern libraries and style guides.
- Run effective cross-functional design sprints.
- 2+ years experience in product design for mobile and web applications.
- A portfolio that demonstrates complex problem solving, streamlined interaction design, and/or stellar visual design.
- Strong conceptualization, visual communication, drawing, and sketching skills.
- Intellectually curious and detail-oriented.
Why join us? The TSheets team lives, eats and breathes our core values, one of which is: Work really hard; play really hard. We are a dynamic, close-knit team with strong convictions. We also offer an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees including company-paid health benefits. You will be joining a fun, creative, experienced, and bright team, who are passionate about what we create.
TSheets.com LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.on a permanent basis.