Solving strategic puzzles and architecting stand-out digital experiences – does this get you going?
We’re adding a UX Designer who can turn our customers’ online challenges into amazing user experiences. The UX Designer is responsible for thinking through the strategy and design process, and working hand-in-hand with content writers and developers to bring ideas to life. We want you to be all the clichés: sharp, talented, hard-working, enthusiastic, professional, etc. But most of all, we want you for the unique voice you’ll add to our team.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ behaviors and needs and translate insights to build emotionally engaging digital experiences
- Lead the creation of information architectures, hierarchies, interactions, wireframes and prototypes
- Design innovative and cost-sensitive solutions that balance user goals, business goals, brand positioning, design, competitor approaches and technical feasibility
- Conduct competitive research and interviews with clients and end-users
- Present user experience findings in a compelling, easy-to-understand manner to clients
- On large projects, work with strategists, the digital marketing team and technology leads to provide UX documentation
- Partner with visual designers and content writers during design phases, and assist and advise developers during development phases
- Perform usability testing, specifically experience-based reviews of desktop, tablet and mobile experiences
- 3+ year experience in UX Design
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Slickplan, and Moqups
- Experience working in an agency setting with 3+ years of experience working IA or in a position with UX strategy accountability and focus
- Must have a portfolio of successfully launched work that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- Experience with customer research methodologies and usability best practices
- Ability to translate observations and insights into foundations for developing a strategic user experience
- Knowledge of of HTML, CSS, responsive design, frameworks and various content management systems
- Experience facilitating client workshops and meetings, separating research findings into compelling presentations
- Experience delivering strategies, UX documentation, reports and findings to executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team-oriented attitude
- Must be organized, work gracefully under pressure and switch between projects seamlessly in a fast-paced environment
To apply, submit a current résumé and portfolio preview. Portfolios without work samples will not be considered.