The UI Designer will lead UX efforts across one or many teams, setting design direction, driving discussion and activities, while participating in delivery, planning, and coordination efforts.
Simply put, you will
What you'll need to get the job done (minimum requirements)
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, UX designers, business analysts and copywriters.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Three or more years of experience and a proven track record of designing interfaces for web and mobile.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and iterating on ideas.