Seeking a User Experience Interaction Designer to join a product development team to enhance our portfolio of smart home products. We are reshaping the boundaries of the user experience, promoting a strong user/product relation to boost the quality of every day life. Responsible to develop user experience concepts and specifications through collection, analysis, and synthesis of data guided by the special requirements between the consumer and product functionality. Prepare clear and concise recommendations by identifying strategy and content, user research, wire-framing and digital prototyping, user-testing and analytics, along with the usual set of requirements determined by the product application.
- Handle the conceptualization and development of new product specifications and user psychology. Create personas through user research and data.
- Create and implement surveys for direct customer feedback. Develop storyboards to reflect a typical customer. Analyzing usage data and traffic patterns.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- Make style guides to define UI elements, Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers. Use rough sketches to experiment with multiple potential solutions to a problem. Performing user testing with the product in question. Have strong communication, presentation, and design judgment skills.
- Creates and enhances digital interfaces for apps, and software programs to make the experience more effortless and enjoyable for consumers. Boost customer satisfaction and build brand loyalty. This includes everything from smooth navigation to enhanced visual appeal.
- Must create the documentation necessary to convey the solution to management or other business functions through digital models and written reports.
- Lead UX projects from start to finish. Responsible for assigned projects, coordinating task with Product Planning, Industrial Design, Engineering and other departments. Maintain schedules to assure completion.
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran