Do you want to work with a team of awesomely creative, intelligent user experience designers? Are you passionate about designing enterprise applications that solve real business problems? Do you want to build products that push the limits of how good an enterprise application can be? Would you like to work for a company that truly understands why user experience is important, where you have the autonomy and resources to do great work? If you answered yes to these questions, then our Interaction Designer role could be your next career move. Team and Mission
The UX team at SecureAuth designs and ships products that delight and exceed customer expectations. We do this by advocating for users while solving customer, business, and design problems. We are thought leaders and continuous learners that are always looking for ways to improve process and techniques.
Our team has strong buy-in from the executive level, which enables us to deliver the best possible experiences for our customers and their users. Our goal is to design and ship the best authentication and identity management experience in the industry.
In this role you will work with a lead user experience designer on the administration and end user experience of our Cloud Access product. We are looking for someone that can work closely with developers to ship great product designs using lean methodologies. An ideal team member is able to quickly move from abstract idea, to conceptual sketches, to highly polished design. You should be comfortable using and contributing to the design system used for all of our products. Obsession with the details, especially when it comes to visual design and micro interactions, is highly desirable.
In your first 90 days you will:
- Build your knowledge of the identity and access management product landscape
- Learn about what our product does, how it works, and what it is capable of
- Understand the many use cases our product fulfills for customers
- Work with a lead designer to propose, prioritize, and design delightful features that exceed customer expectations
- Create prototypes of varying fidelity and test them with end users
- Work closely with product management, development, and QA to design features, and support the development and QA processes.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can develop a deep understanding of the business, our users, and the technology. You must have great people skills and the ability to communicate and build trust with executives, stakeholders, customers, managers, and developers. If you love applications but are sick of shopping carts and social media, we have some wonderfully complex and technical design problems you can really sink your teeth into.
- At least 4 years of demonstrated user experience work
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as, but not limited to, Sketch, Axure, InVision, etc.
- Experience planning and executing usability tests
SecureAuth’s identity and information security solutions deliver innovative access control for cloud, mobile, web and VPN systems to millions of users worldwide. With adaptive and two-factor authentication alongside single sign-on in one solution, SecureAuth IdP’s unique architecture enables organizations to leverage legacy infrastructures while also embracing next generation technologies. This preserves existing investments while also meeting today’s security challenges.
SecureAuth fosters a culture of engaged employees and offers a fast-paced and exciting, yet professional work environment with competitive salary and excellent/ flexible benefits that allow our employees to make choices that fit their individual lifestyle.
SecureAuth is an EEO/AA Employer.