User Experience Designer III at Frost Bank
San Antonio, TX
As a User Experience Designer III with Frost, you will be responsible for designing user-centric, cutting-edge and innovative software application interfaces for customer use. Responsibilities will include working within an agile team to develop mobile (smartphone and tablet) and online applications that enhance the Frost user experience. The candidate will produce user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, sitemaps, storyboards, visual specs, functional prototypes, journey maps and any other required material necessary to help resolve issues related to the user interface and interaction design. Other responsibilities include mentoring other User Experience Designers, as well as conducting user experience research and usability sessions to identify and solve customer challenges. The candidate must be able to enthusiastically utilize creative and analytical design-based thinking to ensure that applications allow customers to easily manage their banking relationship.
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Interaction Design, User Experience Design, Information Science, Human Factors, Psychology or a related field; or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years of related work experience
* Experience facilitating usability studies
* Experience with Sketch, Invision, Photoshop or other prototyping software
* Experience with HTML and CSS
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to create simple user experiences within a complex environment
* Proficient in Microsoft computer applications
* Master’s degree in a related field
* Experience with Apple and Android products
* Knowledge of Banking and Finance
Frost is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected trait, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or veteran status.