Enterprise Holdings is dedicated to creating the best customer experiences in the transportation industry. As a Senior UX Researcher, you’ll collaborate with UX designers, analysts, and product managers to optimize our services.
- You’ll be directly involved as an essential part of product development for the largest car rental company in the world
- You’ll work on websites and apps used by millions of potential customers each month
- You’ll use some of the best tools in the industry, including UserZoom, User Testing, Adobe Analytics, ForeSee, OpinionLab, Clicktale, and Appsee
- You’ll design and implement a wide range of studies, often iterative in nature. This includes moderated and unmoderated usability tests, IA studies, VoC assessments, replay analyses, traditional surveys, website polls, analytics studies, and much more
- You’ll work with external experts and SMEs to gain additional insights and perspectives
- You’ll see how your research is applied to the final customer experience in an impactful and measurable way
Attire is business casual and the work environment is energized and creative. Don’t miss this chance to apply and expand your skillset with other UX professionals! This position is located at our world wide Corporate Headquarters in St. Louis, MO.