The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN)
is seeking an experienced User Interface Designer
to create graphical user interface for websites, mobile applications, HTML emails, and general digital media across: desktop PCs, tablets, mobile devices, digital T.V. and more. The individual will specialize in designing for the functionality and user experience of the app/webpage, taking into account the chrome, layout, typography, colors, information architecture and the devices themselves in order to optimize the user experience. A strong background in art direction is also required as the UI Designer will create and design original art for various digital campaigns and products.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in digital design strategies, techniques and execution.
- Strong concept development with ability to design effective graphical user interfaces for cross-platform elements that includes a focus on layout, composition, typography, website architecture and design.
- Working knowledge of the relationship between UX design and web design.
- Proficiency in color theory, design layout and information architecture
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator (or comparable programs).
- Proficiency in wire framing tool of choice
- Working knowledge of Online Marketing (SEM) and Social Media tools.
- Basic understanding of and ability to code HTML and CSS.
- Basic understanding of audio/video streaming.
- Basic knowledge of television production and post-production.
- Basic knowledge of photography and post-production.
- Excellent ability to convey CBN’s vision and message to our target audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Resourceful with ability to plan and execute multiple, diverse and complex tasks.
- Analytical with ability to research, learn new methods & technologies, and thoughtfully present complex subject matter.
- Flexible with ability to work under pressure and consistently meet goals and handle daily deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate as a team member and self-motivate with minimal supervision.
Interested in Applying?
CBN, headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications, and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com
. We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.